Hotel 1000 and BOKA restaurant+bar, one of the best destinations in downtown Seattle, announce “Holiday Throwback,” a festive collection of events, special prizes and good, clean holiday fun, harkening back to a more innocent time.
Festivities will launch with a Holiday Tree Trimming Party & Ugly Holiday Sweater Swap on Tuesday, November 27th from 4 – 6 pm., featuring popcorn stringing, impromptu caroling, and a gifting boutique. Guests are encouraged to bring their ugly holiday sweaters of years past and find a new one, while sipping on signature BOKA eggnog and decorating the hotel’s holiday tree with vintage lights and ornaments.
To mark the official start of “Holiday Throwback,” Hotel 1000 will turn on its signature snow, which will fall outside its doors until New Year’s Day and unveil its Winter Wonderland display outside of BOKA, a perfect spot for kitschy, retro holiday photos. Other “Holiday Throwback” activities, specials, and events will include:
- On Saturdays, December 1 and December 15, Hotel 1000’s Winter Wonderland display will be enhanced with a giant ice carving and the handing out of popcorn and cider. A great chance to swing by to snap fun holiday photos.
- Hotel 1000 will offer the special holiday guestroom package Shop. Stop. Drop. Sip, ideal for any marathon shoppers needing a break. The package includes room, parking, an American Express gift card, and one bottle of Balance wine form BOKA in order to unwind from a day of gifting. Rates start at $249.
- Every Tuesday in December, BOKA restaurant+bar will host an Ugly Holiday Sweater Party during Happy Hour. Anyone who wears their ugly holiday sweater will be entered in a weekly drawing for dinner for two at BOKA. Every Wednesday in December, BOKA’s Chief Mixologist and master infuser Mi-Suk Ahn will offer her rye whiskey infusions at a special price. On Monday, December 10 at 5:30 p.m., Mi-Suk will host a special infusion-making class where guests can take a stab at the craft, featuring BOKA bites and an infusion for each guest to take home.
- Throughout December, The Golf Club at Hotel 1000 will host a Longest Drive Challenge at its indoor, virtual golf experience. Anyone who participates is entered to win a Mancave Golf Club package, which includes 2-hour usage of Golf Club and $150 Dining credit from BOKA, to be enjoyed in the Golf Club.
- Spaahh at Hotel 1000 will offer special holiday spa treatments inspired by the aromatic scents of the season. Guests may indulge in a “Fig and Plum Nourishing Facial,” “Peppermint Pedicures” or “Vanilla Hot Stone Couples Massage.” All treatments will include a delicious holiday themed cocktail or sparkling cider.
Credits: Thank you, Hotel 1000!