When you’ve decided to choose a vegan diet as part of your healthy lifestyle, it can be hard to eat out. Seasons 52 has a vegan menu available to guests, with menu items changing frequently. Here’s an example of what you can look forward to when dining with them.
SEASONS 52 VEGAN MENU
- Artichoke Flatbread leaf spinach, balsamic onions, roasted peppers (request without cheese)
- Tomato Flatbread fresh basil, roasted garlic (request without cheese)
- Sno-Pac Farms Organic Edamame steamed whole soybeans steamed, Japanese green tea salt
- Double Hummus & Crisp Sea Salt Lavosh minted edamame hummus, roasted red pepper hummus
- Organic Field Greens spiced seeds, tomatoes, cucumbers, oil and vinegar
- Organic Baby Spinach seasonal fruit, pine nuts, oil, vinegar (request without gorgonzola cheese)
- Tomato & Hass Avocado organic arugula, balsamic glaze, grilled bruschetta
- Quinoa Grain and Citrus Salad
- Fuji Apple Slaw
- Vegetarian Tasting quinoa grain and citrus salad, soft taco, vegetables, cedar-roasted tofu, mango chutney (request without cheese on taco, no stuffed pepper)
- Vegetarian Tacos black bean, roasted peppers, pico de gallo, guacamole (request without cilantro sour cream)
- Vegetables & Pasta sautéed with garlic and tomato-basil sauce (request without cheese)
Cedar Plank Roasted Tofu with choice of vegetables and starch from the following:
- Roasted Asparagus
- Braised Rainbow Carrots
- Broccoli Florets
- Cremini Mushrooms
- Leaf Spinach
- Pearl Pasta
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Fresh Fruit
Due to seasonality of our menu, items may be subject to change.
*May contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
The restaurant is not an allergen-free environment. Seasons 52 makes every effort to provide complete and current content information; however, due to the handcrafted nature of our menu items and variations in vendor supplied ingredients, we cannot make a guarantee regarding the allergen content of any menu item. Guests with a special food sensitivity or dietary need should not rely solely on this information as the basis for deciding whether to consume a particular menu item and are individually responsible for ensuring that any such menu item meets their individual dietary requirements.