Check out this event at the WineBar at Plum Market on Thursday, August 22, from 7:00pm to 8:30pm at 1233 N. Wells Street in Old Town for a “Tour of French Wines” with Martine’s Wines, featuring Jennie Mass, Martine’s Midwest Regional Manager.
For $20, guests will taste through some exceptional estates from which Martine’s imports, including Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, Jurancon, and more. And, the Plum Market cheese mongers will prepare a selection of French cheeses to pair with the event.
Wines to be served include:
- Gonet-Medeville NV Blanc-de-Noirs, Premier Cru Champagne List $68, Plum $54.99
- Cedrus 2012 Côtes de Gascogne Blanc List $16, Plum $11.99
- Val de Mer 2011 Petit Chablis List $26, Plum $21.97
- Respide-Medeville 2011 Graves Blanc List $32, Plum $26.97
- Audoin 2010 Marsannay “Cuvee Marie Ragonneau,” List $40 Plum $32.97
- Chateau du Cedre 2010 ‘Heritage’ Cahors List $20, Plum $15.99
- Chateau des Tours 2009 Côtes-du-Rhône Reserve List $38, Plum $32.97
- Respide-Medeville 2010 Graves Rouge List $38, Plum $29.97
- Clos Uroulat 2010 Jurancon List $26, Plum $21.97
Attendees should RSVP to [email protected].
Plum Market WineBar
1233 N Wells St
Chicago, IL 60610
Martine Saunier founded Martine’s Wines Inc. in 1979, becoming the first woman to establish a wine importing company in the United States. Her name is synonymous with the utmost of quality among oenophiles and sommeliers. Martine is an importer, wholesaler and distributor of many exceptional Burgundies, French wines, and Portugese South American wines, found in the world’s top restaurants.
All wines subject to change.