NOWFE 2013, May 21-25th
Over the past 20 years the New Orleans Wine & Food Experience has raised more than $1 million for non-profit organizations right here in our community, while showcasing local food and chefs, and national and international wines. We invite you to raise a glass and be a part of the festivities as we make New Orleans a better place to live, work and play. This year in an effort to fight hunger and support culinary education, the 2012 beneficiaries will share 100% of the proceeds. Second Harvest Food Bank of Greater New Orleans and Acadiana will receive 40% and the following will share the remaining 60%: the Louisiana Restaurant Association Education Foundation’s ProStart Program, Delgado Culinary Arts School, New Orleans Center for the Creative Arts’ Culinary Program, the John Folse Culinary Institute and the Edible Schoolyard New Orleans.