All About Beer Magazine will proudly present the World Beer Festival on Saturday, September 22 from Noon to 4:00 pm at the St. Petersburg Coliseum in St. Petersburg, FL, produced by Three Zebras Entertainment. The World Beer Festival is a celebration of beer culture that offers festivalgoers the ability to sample craft and specialty beers from all over the world and is inclusive of breweries from all distribution relationships.
Admission into the World Beer Festival includes:
· Each patron will receive a 2 oz Sampling Souvenir Glass.
· Unlimited beer samples from craft, specialty and imports from local, regional, national and global breweries.
· 60 – 80 premier breweries.
· Upwards of 120 – 150 beers poured during public tastings.
· Access to the Art of Beer Education Area featuring beer seminars and exhibits from nationally recognized beer authors and experts. Topics to include:
· brewing beer
· the best food and beer combinations
· beer history
· cooking with beer
· additional beer education sessions
VIP Ticket Holders receive all of the above plus a separate VIP Entrance, Access to the VIP Lounge, Private Beer Tasting selections not available to general admission ticket holders and complimentary food.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit worldbeerfestival.com. Ticket holders must be age 21 and over to attend World Beer Festival.