Americans all over the country are going gluten-free, but it can still be hard to find restaurants that serve delicious gluten-free fare. If you’re in Orlando, you’re in luck – BRAVO! Cucina Italiana – Dellagio is celebrating the “season of change” with its new Gluten Free Menu and a new fall menu, complete with bountiful seasonal dishes. In addition, their new $7.95 lunch menu is abundant with mouthwatering daily options.
Developed by BRAVO BRIO Restaurant Group Founding Chef and Chief Culinary Officer Phil Yandolino in coordination with the Gluten Free Association, the Gluten Free menu offers the delicious, classic Italian cuisine for which BRAVO! is known.
The Gluten Free Menu Items are:
- BRAVO! Chopped Salad – chopped greens, cucumber, red onion, tomato, olives, Feta cheese and traditional Italian vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad – traditional Caesar with housemade dressing and Parmesan cheese
- Grilled Salmon Salad – field greens, tomatoes, grilled asparagus, Feta and a balsamic vinaigrette
- Pasta Pomodoro with Chicken – gluten free penne tossed with housemade tomato sauce, carmelized onions, tomatoes, fresh basil and grilled chicken
- Pasta Verduta – gluten free penne tossed with mushrooms, spinach, diced tomatoes, garlic and Feta cheese
- Pasta BRAVO! – gluten free penne tossed with grilled chicken and mushrooms in a roasted red pepper cream sauce
- Chicken Griglia – grilled chicken topped with housemade lemon caper sauce, served with gluten free Penne Pomodoro and roasted vegetables
- Grilled Salmon – marinated and grilled salmon topped with BRAVO!’s housemade lemon caper butter sauce, served with gluten free Penne Pomodoro and roasted vegetables
- Filet Mignon Toscano – a tender 8 oz. center-cut filet served with gluten free Penne Pomodoro and roasted vegetables
During lunch and dinner, guests can enhance their dining experience with several new scrumptious dishes. For pasta lovers, BRAVO! introduces two dishes, Meatball & Pepperoni Manicotti, with housemade meatballs, spicy pepperoni and creamy ricotta wrapped inside fresh pasta; and the Vegetable Balsamico Pasta, with fresh tomatoes, onions, red peppers and linguine with a light balsamic white wine sauce finished with feta. A new BRAVO! specialita/signature dish, the Salmon Capellini, is served with a decadent roasted red bell pepper and fennel cream sauce, sugar snap peas, grape tomatoes and chili flakes.
The $3.95 Bar Bites menu now also includes the Pepperoni Stuffed Flatbread, with spicy pepperoni, banana peppers, oregano, housemade pizza sauce and a blend of Italian cheeses, baked and served with pomodoro and a field greens salad. Bar Bites are available Monday–Friday from 3:30–6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.– close in the bar only.
In addition to all these new, delicious gluten-free offerings, guests will have a choice of three scrumptious, fresh dishes from BRAVO!’s new daily $7.95 lunch menu, which is available Monday through Friday. Options range from Grilled Lemon Chicken, lemon marinated and grilled chicken breast with farro and orzo topped with an arugula salad and red pepper gastrique, to a Spinach, Avocado & Tomato Omelet, served open faced with housemade fire-roasted tomato relish.
“Fall is the season of change, and we are happy to introduce new menu items,” said Yandolino. “It is our goal to continue to consistently create new dishes and options to appeal to our guests’ discerning tastes.”
You can taste all these new dishes and more at BRAVO! Cucina Italiana at 7924 Via Orlando Way, Orlando, Florida.
Images: Thank you, BRAVO! Cucina Italiana!