Every day is a great day for a martini, but Thursday, June 19, National Martini Day, is an even better day to enjoy varieties of the refreshing concoction. To honor the day, BRAVO! Cucina Italiana Orlando – Dellagio and BRIO Tuscan Grille locations at Millenia Mall in Orlando, Fla. and Winter Park Village in Winter Park, Fla. are offering 10 delicious martinis for only $5.
Want to try your hand behind the bar? Here are three of Brio and Bravo! restaurants’ specialty martini recipes for you to enjoy at home.
The $5 martinis will be available on June 19 at BRAVO! and BRIO starting at 3:30 p.m. in the bar. The perfect complement to any martini, BRAVO!’s $4–$6 BRAVO! Hours bar plates and BRIO’s $4–$6 BAR BRIOSO bar plates will be served from 3:30–6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.–closing in the bar.
· Flirtini: Sobieski Raspberry Vodka, Orange Liqueur, cranberry and pineapple juices, topped with Prosecco
· Lemontini: Sobieski Cytron Vodka, Orange Liqueur, fresh sweet and sour and simple syrup
· Razzbertini: Sobieski Raspberry Vodka, Black Raspberry Liqueur, fresh lime juice and simple syrup
· Bella Pesca: Sobieski Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Peach Puree and a splash of lemon-lime soda
· Lemon Basil Crush: Sobieski Cytron Vodka, crushed basil, fresh squeezed lemon juice and simple syrup
· Cosmopolitan: Sobieski Cytron Vodka, O3 Orange Liqueur, cranberry and lime juices
· Pomegranatini: Sobieski Cytron Vodka, Pomegranate Liqueur, fresh sweet and sour and simple syrup
· Dirty Vodka: Sobieski Vodka and olive juice, served up
· Dry Gin: House Gin and Martini Dry Vermouth, served up
· Manhattan: House Bourbon and Martini Sweet Vermouth, served up