Spike The Punch – Rum and Port Cocktail Recipe
- 1 liter bottle Caliche rum
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- 16 oz of Fonseca Bin 27 Reserve Ruby port
- 12 oz curaçao liquor
- 12 oz fresh squeezed and strained orange juice
- 12 oz unsweetened pineapple juice
- 8 oz fresh squeezed strained lemon juice
- 8 oz light agave nectar
- 1 large block of ice
- 1 cup of hulled and sliced strawberries
- 2 large lemons pitted and sliced
- Handful of mint leaves
In a large punch bowl combine the Caliche rum, Fonseca BIN 27 Reserve Ruby port, curaçao, fruit juices and agave nectar, stir until well incorporated, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. When ready to serve add the large block of ice and garnishes to the bowl, gently stir in the sparkling wine.
Serve in small punch cups.