Ruth’s Chris Steak House this month unveiled its menu of hand-crafted cocktails for 2013. Topping the list is Ruth’s Chris Steak House new signature tableside juleps. Guests can enjoy two styles of ice cold juleps – classic mint using Bulleit Bourbon, and sparkling pear featuring a blend of Absolut Citron and Hangar One Spiced Pear Vodkas – served tableside over crushed ice in a traditional silver julep cup. In addition to the juleps, guests can imbibe vintage inspired selections, including the Strawberry Basil Gimlet, Cucumber Collins, Moscow Mule and more.
“We’ve experienced tremendous success with our vintage-inspired cocktails and we are pleased that our guests consider us a craft cocktail destination. We are eager to build on that success with the launch of our tableside juleps and 2013 list,” said Helen Mackey, Director of Beverage Strategy for Ruth’s Chris Steak House. “Each of our cocktails incorporate the highest quality premium spirits, house made ingredients and freshly-squeezed juices.”
Additional highlights from the 2013 cocktail menu include:
- Ruby Red Greyhound – Refreshing mix of freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit and lime juices accompanied by Belvedere pink grapefruit vodka and St. Germain Elderflower liqueur are all perfectly accented by a single grapefruit slice.
- Blackberry Sidecar – A decadent cocktail, the sidecar’s base is Remy VSOP cognac, Cointreau, Fee Bros Plum bitters, freshly muddled blackberries and lemon juice.
- Port of Manhattan – A spirited blend of Makers Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon, Fonseca Bin27 Reserve Ruby Port and a dash of Angostura bitters
- Ruth’s Sazerac – A delightful take on the “Official” drink of New Orleans, this version uses Knob Creek Small Batch Rye Whiskey mixed with House made brown sugar spice syrup in a Pernod misted glass topped with the bright citrus oils of a lemon peel
- Manhattan Eastside – Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon, Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, House Made Lemon Sour, garnished with Gourmet Luxardo Dark Cherries
- Dirty Goose Martini – Grey Goose Vodka, Noilly Prat “Original” Dry Vermouth, Olive Juice, and Hand Crafted Colossal Bleu Cheese Stuffed Olives
- Raspberry Rosemary Cosmo – Absolut Raspberri Vodka, Cointreau, Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice, Cranberry Juice, Muddled Raspberries, garnished with Fresh Rosemary
In addition, Ruth’s Chris Steak House boasts an inspiring list of “new classics,” including the Coconut Ginger Lemon Drop Martini, a Strawberry Basil Gimlet with Stolichnaya vodka, a Moscow Mule with Russian Standard Vodka and Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, and a Hendrick’s Gin Cucumber Collins. Ruth’s Chris’ talented group of bartenders mix these exceptional cocktails with the same skill and passion that goes into the preparation of Ruth’s Chris Steak House signature sizzling steaks and renowned menu offerings.