Showcasing the creativity and versatility of America’s small and independent brewers, CraftBeer.com—the consumer-oriented site of the Brewers Association(BA)—released its list of fall seasonal craft beers, provided by its members. Offering a cornucopia of choices from all over the country, the list provides taste profiles as well as product availability by state.
“While summer cookouts and picnics are coming to an end, fall brings new opportunities for craft beer lovers to enjoy the season’s natural ingredients and flavors”
“While summer cookouts and picnics are coming to an end, fall brings new opportunities for craft beer lovers to enjoy the season’s natural ingredients and flavors,” said Julia Herz, publisher of CraftBeer.com and craft beer program director of the Brewers Association. “The variety of craft beer styles really lends itself to seasonal offerings, and this year many craft brewers have created delicious, unique beers that usher in the tastes and aromas of autumn.”
Many of the fall seasonal craft beers featured on CraftBeer.com offer flavor profiles that include pumpkin, squash, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, oatmeal, cocoa and even espresso.
A sampling of some of this year’s craft beer fall seasonal offerings includes:
- Big Boss Brewing | Harvest Time Spiced Pumpkin Ale | Raleigh, NC
- Bonfire Brewing | Gyptoberfest| Eagle, CO
- Cambridge Brewing Company | The Great Pumpkin Ale | Cambridge, MA
- Flying Dog Brewery | Dogtoberfest Marzen | Frederick, MD
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company | Oktoberfest| San Diego, CA
- Lavery Brewing Company | Stingy Jack Pumpkin Ale | Erie, PA
- Rogue Ales | Chatoe Rogue Pumpkin Patch Ale | Newport, OR
- The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery | Mecktoberfest | Charlotte, NC
- Terrapin Beer Co. | Pumpkinfest| Athens, GA
Click here for even more craft beer fall seasonals and descriptions.