Linguine with White Clam Sauce Recipe:
- 1 cup Premium Olive Oil
- 10 whole cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp chopped parsley
- 2 cups fresh clams (or canned works as well)
- Heat oil in a sauté pan.
- Add garlic, brown until dark, almost black
- Add chili flakes and chopped clams (with the juice), stir
- Add half of the parsley, reserve the rest to garnish when finished.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Serve over cooked linguine prepared al dente. Sprinkle with parsley and serve