Units: US | Metric
nonstick cooking spray
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 lb boneless skinless salmon fillet
1 teaspoon dried oregano, lightly crushed to release oils
2 cloves garlic, minced
salt & freshly ground black pepper
1 lemon, juice of, divided
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
1 tomato, thinly sliced
1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
1. Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick coating.
2. Add wine.
3. Place fish in pan, and sprinkle with oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Sprinkle with juice of 1/2 lemon and 1 Tbsp olive oil.
5. Top evenly with tomato and onion slices and chopped parsley.
6. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice.
7. Mix breadcrumbs with remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil, and sprinkle over veggie topped salmon fillets.
8. Bake in a 450 degree F oven for about 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.