From the kitchen at Foragers Table in New York City comes this recipe for grass fed meatloaf, just in time for all things Irish and St. Patrick’s Day! For spicy food fans, Foragers mixes in a little sriracha sauce for an added kick. Pair it with the Dublin Fire Brigade cocktail, or a Guinness beer.
Laughter is brightest where food is best! – Irish Proverb
Foragers Grass Fed Beef Meatloaf
Chef Nickolas Martinez -Foragers Table, NYC
Prep Time: 20 Min.
Cook Time: 40 min
Yield: 10 servings
- 1/4 C. Olive Oil
- 5 LB Grassfed Ground Beef
- 1 C. Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 C. Diced Celery
- 1 C. Diced Carrots
- 1/8 C. Minced Garlic
- 4 Eggs
- 1 C. Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/8 C. Siracha
- 1/8 C Salt
- 1/8 C. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 C. Brown Sugar
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper To Taste
1. Set a large saute pan over medium heat and add olive oil.
2. Once hot, add the onions, carrots celery and garlic to the pan.
3. Cook vegetables until well softenedalmost caramelized. Allow vegetables to cool until cool enough to
4. Place ground beef in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, sriracha, salt, worcestershire sauce, brown sugar,
panko and softened vegetables, add pepper.
5. Mix all ingredients by hand until well combined.
6. Spray a sheet pan with oil. Form the mixture into a large loaf by hand.
7. Bake in a 325 degree oven 40-45 minutes. Enjoy!
[…] For St. Patrick’s Day dining, try their recipe for grass fed meatloaf with sriracha! […]
[…] usual bun, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and condiments. I have also baked this in a bread pan for a homemade meat loaf, and served it with Garlic and Thyme Mashed […]