– 1 can of reduced fat biscuits (10 count)
– 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
– 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
– 2/3 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
– 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies (can use broccoli, cauliflower, corn, peas…etc.)
– 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of a lightly greased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, veggies, cheddar cheese, onion powder, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
4. Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at once.
The Skinny: Serves 10 biscuits @ 144 caloriesVia: Between 3 Sisters