- 3 lbs. Steaks Tenderloin or Steak Tips
- Approx. 1 1/2 lbs. of thick cut bacon
- 3 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons regular or smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon crushed coriander
- 1 tablespoon parsley or dill
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
Instructions for seasoning
Combine all ingredients, and mix well. Will store for up to 3 months.
Instructions for steak
Fry bacon until just slightly crisp, and drain on paper towels. Preheat oven to 450°. Sprinkle tenderloin tips with seasoning.
Wrap a slice of bacon around each tenderloin tip and push a toothpick through it to secure the bacon. Place bacon wrapped tenderloin tips on a baking sheet. Bake for 3 minutes; turn and bake an additional 2-3 minutes. Drain off any grease from the pan, and serve immediately.