The Oscar’s are America’s favorite movie event – whether you’re routing for American Hustle or The Wolf of Wall Street, gather your friends together and host a viewing party at home!
As a chef living and working near Los Angeles, I love working with seasonal ingredients sourced locally, and celebrities like Kaley Cuoco, Gene Simmons, and Ian Somerhaulder just can’t get enough. Here’s my recipe for champagne-perfect popcorn with a Hollywood flair!
Silver Screen Truffle Parmesan Popcorn
Yield: 6 Cups
- ½ stick Unsalted Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced or grated
- 2 teaspoons Black Truffle Oil
- 1 cup Parmesan, freshly grated or shredded
- 1 bag Microwave Popcorn, plain
- Taste Kosher Salt and Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1. In a small saucepan, melt butter and brown garlic slightly
2. Take saucepan off heat and mix in the truffle oil
3. Pop a fresh bag of popcorn and pour the butter mixture over the popcorn, then toss with parmesan. Season to taste and enjoy!
Photo: Crave Local