Actor James Gandolfini death came as a shock to many, and as his work will continue to impact many, his sudden death has brought to life the seriousness of heart attacks. As young as he was at 51 years of age, unfortunately many people are dying today in their mid-years than any other time in history. With heart disease deemed as one of the leading causes of death in the western world, Dr. Bob, The Drugless Doctor, shares tips that may help prevent heart attacks, since this topic is heavily weighing on people today.
The first symptom in over 250K heart attacks is death, help take measures to reduce the risk by staying health conscious and dedicated to a healthier lifestyle.
1. Maintain normal blood pressure naturally with Magnesium Oratate
2. Keep your waist line under 40 inches. Extra abdominal fat creates liver stress; blood flow is impeded in the liver creating heart stress
3. Sugar depletes minerals needed for optimal heart function
4. B-Vitamins are used my heart muscle to contract the heart tissue
5. Reduce inflammation in the blood vessels by supplementing with Omega 3 oils including those sourced from Anchovies and sardines; these tend to be less toxic
6. Reduce dairy products including ice cream and yogurt which create a process in the body called glycation which is inflammation of tissues and blood vessels
7. Exercise aerobically daily with accelerated sprints or fast walking to create a demand on heart muscle to strengthen the tissues and increase blood flow
8. Vitamin D levels should be above 30; D reduces blood pressure and increases blood vessels relaxing calcium
9. Limit all alcohol and caffeine if you have blood pressure challenges they both tend to increase blood pressure. Drink a minimum of one quart of water daily
10. Avoid blood vessel inflaming trans fat or margarine