- 5 cups cubed seedless watermelon (2 cups liquid after pureeing)
- 1 large seedless cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbs agave nectar
- ? cup coconut water
- Crushed ice cubes
- Cucumber rounds for garnish
- **Alcoholic version 3 cups or 24oz of Prosecco
Place a fine mesh sieve over a large bowl. Blend or puree the watermelon, then pour it through the sieve (pressing on solids with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula).
Repeat the process with the cucumber. Add it to the watermelon juice. Stir together the lime juice and agave with the coconut water. Adjust sweetness if desired by adding more agave.
To serve, fill tall glasses with crushed ice, and top each with the watermelon-cucumber cooler and a splash of chilled Prosecco.
Garnish with the cucumber slices. Serves 4. **For kid-friendly recipe, omit Prosecco.