To avoid standing at your home bar making drinks all night, one after the other, make this drink ahead of time and just pour as people need refills; you get to spend more time hosting and less time bartending. That’s our kind of party!
The Immaculate Reception
By Brooke Arthur
Glass type recommended: Double rocks glass
- 9 oz Aviation American Gin
- 9 oz Dry Riesling (We used ANEW Riesling, Columbia Valley, WA)
- 4.5 oz Dole pineapple juice
- 6 oz freshly pressed lemon juice
- 3 oz Honey syrup 1:1 honey:water
- 12 oz Soda water
- 1 Lemon cut into slices
- 20 Mint leaves
In a pitcher, combine all spirits, mixers and garnish. Stir until well combined. Serve in double rocks glasses.
As always, please drink responsibly. Spirits available at BevMo! retailers, or on Bevmo.com.