Consistently ranked among the best small resorts in the world, the Salish Lodge & Spa overlooks the 268-foot Snoqualmie Falls. This iconic Pacific Northwest boutique lodge offers regionally inspired treatments at the world-renowned spa, indigenous Northwest cuisine in The Dining Room, an award-winning wine list and a variety of recreational activities. Each of its 84 recently renovated guest rooms has a fireplace, two person whirlpool tub, goose-down comforter, feather bed and balcony or window seat.
The resort also features its own bee apiary, making local honey right on site, and brews its own beer in season.
The resort is located 30 minutes east of downtown Seattle and within 40 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
For The Foodie Mom: Mother’s Day Brunch
Sunday, May 12, 2013, 7am to 2pm.
Adults | $65 per person | View Menu
Young Adults 6-12 | $28 per person
Children 5 and under| free | View Menu
For The Working Mom: Reset at The Spa
Celebrate your mom with the-mother-of-all spa treatments at The Spa. Unplug and unwind with these special, limited-time offered specials through May 31:
Spa treatments for her:
- Mother to Be features a 50-minute Mellow Mama Pre-Natal Massage, 50-minute Essential Beauty Break Facial and a “Me Time” ME! Bath Ice Cream® Spa Manicure and Pedicure -$299
- Mom on the Go customized 30-minute treatment in the DermaLife™ Spa-Jet™-$60
- Manicures & Mimosas featuring luxurious Salish Signature Manicure, aromatic hand soak, arm massage and paraffin wax treatment -$50
- Queen for a Day includes two 50-minute Tranquility Massages, two 50-minute Essential Beauty Break Facials and two 50-minute Salish Signature Rosemary Mint Body Scrubs -$600 for two
- Family Ties by the Fire featuring tranquility massages, roses and chocolate covered strawberries -$270 for two
For The In-Need-Of-A-Vacation Mom: All About Mom Package
Celebrate the special occasion with an overnight stay-cation in a deluxe room, where she can lounge by her fireplace with a bottle of wine and house made chocolate truffles. Followed by a long soak in her jetted tub complete with a mini bath butler.
Prices start at $239 including tax and resort fee. Package is available Sunday thru Thursdays May 1-June 30.
To make reservations call 1-800-272-5474. For more information, visit www.salishlodge.com.