On Saturday, September 22, 2012, the World Beer Festival returns to St. Petersburg, Florida with craft, specialty and local breweries, thanks to All About Beer Magazine and Three Zebras Entertainment. Festival times will be from Noon to 4:00 pm at the St. Petersburg Coliseum in St. Petersburg, FL.
Come see why Forbes.com, USA TODAY, Wired Magazine and idcocktails.com all agree that World Beer Festival is one of the premier beer events in the country. The World Beer Festival is a celebration of beer culture that offers festival goers the ability to sample craft and specialty beers from all over the world and is inclusive of breweries from all distribution relationships.
Admission into the World Beer Festival includes:
- Each patron will receive a 2 oz Sampling Souvenir Glass.
- Unlimited beer samples from craft, specialty and imports from local, regional, national and global breweries.
- 60 – 80 premier breweries.
- Upwards of 120 – 150 beers poured during public tastings.
- Access to the Art of Beer Education Area, featuring beer seminars and exhibits from nationally recognized beer authors and experts. Topics to include:
- brewing beer
- the best food and beer combinations
- beer history
- cooking with beer
- additional beer education sessions
- face-to-face interaction and discussions with the actual brewers and expert servers.
- VIP Ticket Holders receive all of the above plus a separate VIP Entrance, Access to the VIP Lounge, Private Beer Tasting selections not available to general admission ticket holders and complimentary food.
For more information – please visit worldbeerfestival.com
Ticket holders must be age 21 and over to attend World Beer Festival.
Facebook: WORLDBEERFESTIVALS Twitter: #WORLDBEERFEST
About All About Beer Magazine
Now in its 31st year, All About Beer Magazine has been the essential source for our evolving beer culture. Its mission is to educate the public in beer appreciation and beer quality and to build the local beer community. The magazine does this by hosting festivals where guests have the opportunity to taste samples from a wide range of beers, and discuss the beer with brewers and knowledgeable servers. Daniel Bradford, Publisher and Director of All About Beer, for nearly 31 years has been a leader in the emergence of the craft and specialty beer movement. Former director of the Great American Beer Festival, marketing director of the Association of Brewers, and president of the Brewers’ Association, Daniel has been recognized for promoting the positive enjoyment of the world’s finest beers.
About Three Zebras Entertainment
Three Zebras Entertainment is a leading events services company led by industry professionals with over 90 years of experience in all facets of venue operations, tour management, event promotion and production. As the entertainment division of ExtremeTix, Three Zebras services the arena, venue and festival communities with a complete range of entertainment, event, booking, and programming and consultation services. In addition to their commitment to affording client and partner success, Three Zebras also provides full-time industry advocacy for clients through the Venue Alliance, working aggressively with promoters, agents, managers and other attraction producers to drive new, incremental programming to partner venues and festivals.