“We’ve come a long way in since our first event in 2008,” said Jen Doak, founder of Wine Rocks Seattle. “What started out as an event to promote a guitar showroom as grown into a must-attend summer event helping support local charities.”
Throughout the evening select Washington winemakers and friends will take the stage to share their passion for music. This year’s featured winemakers/musicians include:
- Jamie Brown (Walla Walla Valley Winemaker)
- Darren Des Voigne (Des Voigne Cellars)
- Chip McLaughlin (Vinyl Wines)
- Rob Newsom (Boudreaux Cellars)
- Victor Palencia (Jones of Washington)
- Gordy Rawson (Chatter Creek Winery)
“Wine Rocks Seattle provides wineries a relaxed, fun and non-traditional opportunity at connecting with their consumers and creating new relationships,” said Doak.
Credit: Wine Rocks Seattle. Image Credit: Dani Weiss.