The 6th Annual San Diego Spirits Festival is only a few months away. Register today to secure a booth, enter products into the International Spirits Competition, Sponsor events, and secure your attendance at this awesome weekend event!
What To Expect in the Two Days:
- Product sampling
- Consumer involvement
- International Spirits Competition
- Bartender/Mixologist Cocktail creations (Product use and information on the latest On-Premise trends)
- Culinary events with our guest Chefs
- Inaugural Bubbly Fest sponsored by Beverages & more! (BevMo!), with the gorgeous view of the San Diego Bay in the background
- Exposure to many different styles of media with agents present
- Exposure to buyers (on/off/chain)
- Exposure to investors
- Exposure to many different distributors and brokers
- Opportunity to sponsor events and become a VIP
- Free entrance to the AEBC Networking event Saturday night directly after the show (NEW). $10.00 preorder/$15.00 door (sponsorship available)
- Products included at the networking event on Saturday.
- Possible drink features at surrounding on premise accounts
- Theme this year is Burlesque Prohibition
- Order fulfillment system during the show with Holiday Wine & Spirits
- Media lounge
- VIP lounge (sponsorship available)
- Possible investors
- Supplier executives
- Industry professionals
- Open to the public
The International Spirits Competition will be conducted on Saturday and finalized on Sunday. It will be led by George Manska and prestigious beverage alcohol professionals coming together to judge the products. The judges include: Henry Preiss, Forest Cokely, Frankie Thaheld, Rich Manning, Michael Neff, Roberto Loppi, Dushan Zaric, and David Rippentrop. We are pleased to have such a great group of judges. Awards will be presented on Sunday, August 23rd, 2014.
Once again here are the links:
To register for the Festival as an Exhibitor:
The deck: http://tinyurl.com/SDSF-2014-DECK
Please contact Liz Edwards directly at [email protected], or call 858-551-1605, to sponsor events and to have your brands included in the networking event on Saturday night.