Planning a romantic trip to New York City this Valentine’s Day, but don’t want your sweetie to think you’re navigationally-challenged (or that you don’t really know the maitre d’ at the hottest – most overpriced – new restaurant in SoHo)? Gray Line New York (the iconic red double decker buses) is offering an evening of romance for couples (or singles) who want to see the dazzle of New York with a planned tour. Gray Line’s Night On The Town Tour includes
- A fully guided tour of lower Manhattan in the comfort of a heated motorcoach (because how romantic can you be when you’re so cold you can’t feel your face?)
- A romantic dinner at one of Little Italy’s oldest restaurants
- A cruise on board NY Watertaxi where you’ll stop for a champagne toast at close-up view of the Statue of Liberty
- A guided walking tour of the new Highline Park in the Meat packing district
- And a ticket for a jaw dropping view of the city skyline from the Top of the Rock Observatory.
For more information, please visit www.newyorksightseeing.com/valentinesday.