Super Bowl Truffle:
Chocolate, beer and coffee, oh my!
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce chocolate ganache
- ½ ounce creme de cocoa
- Stone Smoked Porter float
- Garnish with a cocoa rim and coffee beans.
Hail Mary’s Vesper:
The only veggies you’ll need to snack on during the Super Bowl are in your drink.
- ½ V8 Juice
- 3 ounces Gordon’s Gin
- 1 ounce vodka
- ½ ounce Kina Lillet
- Lemon peel
Shake and strain into mason jar. Garnish with celery, carrot and lemon peel.
Bill’s Buffalo Kicker:
A perfect combination of salty, spicy and creamy, just like your favorite pile of wings.
- 3 ounces celery and black peppercorn vodka
- 1 ounce olive juice
- ½ ounce Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Garnish with three bleu cheese olives.
Porcine Derby: Pass the Pigskin!
- 3 ounces fig infused or plain, good quality bourbon
- ¼ simple syrup
- 4 drops Pimento Dram
- Squeeze of lemon
- Shaved French Breakfast radish
- 1 small slice Meyer lemon
- 2 barbecued wild boar ribs
- Rolled orange rind
Combine bourbon, simple syrup, Pimento Dram and lemon. Shake with ice. Arrange in glass with radish and Meyer lemon slices. Garnish with wild boar ribs and orange rind. To drink, dunk boar ribs in glass and enjoy.Photo & recipe credit to: Wellington Steak & Martini Lounge Bartender: Vasilios Karatolis