Join RN74 and The 5th Avenue Theatre as they combine forces during the Seattle run of “Jersey Boys: The story of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons” from April 4-May 4. RN74 is offering not one, but three special events in honor of the “four boys who took on the world.”
During the musical’s run, ticket holders are invited to RN74 for a nightly three-course pre-theatre dinner:
- First courses range from a winter market salad of beets, pears and goat cheese; a creamy butternut squash soup topped with bacon, apples and Stilton; to maitake mushroom tempura accompanied by yuzu and green onion mousseline.
- Second courses are sure to sate theatre-goers. Choices include truffle butter tagliatelle crowned with a golden soft-poached egg; hearty beef bourguignon; and pan seared scallops daintily dressed with smoked almonds and a raisin-caper emulsion.
- RN74 sends guests off with a little something sweet whether it’s the restaurant’s crème brulee play on Cracker Jacks; a deep-fried apple pie paired with Beecher’s cheddar ice cream; or the decadent chocolate molten cake freshened with a bit of mint ice cream. The three-course special is offered at a “you’re just too good to be true” price of $39 per person.
On Thursday, April 11th, 5th Avenue Theatre Silver Subscribers can enjoy a three course prix-fixe lunch at RN74 for $21 per person.
- Choose between the soup du jour and a hearts of Romaine Caesar to start, followed by a grilled chicken sandwich adorned with caramelized onions, bacon, blue cheese and sundried tomato or a lunch portion of the truffle butter tagliatelle including the soft-poached egg and a side of broccolini.
- Finish with hand-cut beignets served with salted caramel and genuine Macallan 12 butterscotch or a duo of chef-selected sorbets.
- Add a glass of house white or red wine, or a Jersey Boys specialty cocktail for an additional $5.74.
RN74’s final Jersey Boys special event on Sunday, April 21, is truly something special. From 3:30-7 p.m., ticket holders won’t be able to take their eyes off of the unlimited bounty of the Sunset menu stationed throughout the restaurant, including a complimentary beverage ticket for only $50 per person. Tickets for this event are naturally limited and must be purchased in advance.
- Start with melt-in-your-mouth aged Gouda gougeres; ahi tuna poppers with pine nuts and mint, kicked up with spicy Scotch bonnet peppers; and an assortment of charcuterie and artisan cheeses.
- Parisian gnocchi paired with a spring medley of peas, asparagus and hedgehog mushrooms or beef bourguignon with parsley gremolata are rounded out with grilled vegetables and vegetable crudité.
- A mélange of petit fours and beignets with assorted dips and sauces will ensure no theater aficionado goes out hungry.
Please contact Faith Eadson via phone at 206-456-7612 or email at [email protected] Limited seating is available and advanced reservations are required.
- RN74 Seattle, a French-themed restaurant with an expansive 10,000-bottle wine cellar, is located at 1433 Fourth Avenue at Pike Street in Seattle. For more information, visit www.michaelmina.net.
- Valet parking at RN74 is available from 5 to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 5 p.m. to Midnight on Friday and Saturdays for a rate of $10.
- RN74 Seattle features an expansive wine list, created by James Beard Award winning author and Wine Director Rajat Parr, showcasing the best expressions of Burgundy and Northwest producers perfectly paired with the Burgundy-inspired menu of seasonal, fresh dishes.
- The restaurant was named Most Innovative Wine List for 2012 by the Washington Wine Commission and was voted Best New Restaurant for 2011 by Seattle Magazine readers.
- Located at 1433 Fourth Avenue at Pike Street, RN74 Seattle is the second wine bar and restaurant for Parr and Restaurateur Michael Mina.
- For more information, visit www.michaelmina.net, find RN74 on Facebook and follow on Twitter @RN74Seattle.