Last night was the official membership drive and launch of the Central Florida Bartenders’ Guild. Held at The Woods in Downtown Orlando, the event marked a new chapter in the United States Bartenders Guild’s portfolio.
Headed by Zack Lynch, bar manager of Prato in Winter Park, Mike Gleason, GM of The Lodge and The Woods, and our very own Cassandra Branson, COO of Crave Local, the event brought together local bartenders, distributors, brands, and enthusiasts from all over Central Florida to as far east as Melbourne and Merritt Island.
Here are some of the perks that USBG members receive through the National Guild:
- The United States Bartenders’ Guild is the Only Official Representative of the International Bartenders’ Association in the United States.
- It’s a chance to challenge yourself and your skills by participating in hand crafted cocktail competitions; locally, nationally and internationally.
- You will have access to extensive spirits education and training in our chapter city.
- There are fantastic networking opportunities with your peers and industry insiders.
- Access to industry information like new product introductions or trade events.
- Charitable involvement through your local chapter or through our national charities.
- Free subscriptions to industry publications and discounted trade event tickets.
- USBG members receive discounts on all USBG Master Accreditation tests.
Orlando members will also receive access to swag, and first ‘looks’ at new brands as they enter the market: from mixers to spirits, wine brands, bar tools, garnishes, glassware, and gear, as well as exclusive invitations, member discounts, professional guild cards, and more.
To receive information about all upcoming events or to complete your registration CLICK HERE.